Integrated Hypnotherapy Course and NLP Training
Would you like to change your life and the lives of others for the better? Would you like to train to become a fully qualified Ericksonian Hypnotherapist and fully qualified NLP Practitioner, Master Practitioner and Life Coach? Then we can help you.
We believe that learning to use these combined skills with integrity and compassion can make our own lives and the lives of others more fulfilling. Our graduates' successes testify to this belief.
With our Certified Hypnotherapy Training, NLP Practitioner Training, Master Practitioner Training and NLP Life Coach Training you will gain all the qualifications needed for a personally and financially rewarding career plus so much more!
A great value and comprehensive practical course – why? because we have integrated Hypnotherapy and NLP in one unique course. No need to undertake separate courses for each subject. To be a fully competent therapist and coach you need to understand the core of both fields of therapy. You will be taught by a teacher with a genuine commitment to your understanding and successful application of hypnotherapy and NLP.
Benefits you will receive from our training :
- A course that is fully accredited and approved by the most important independent associations in the UK. These include The General Hypnotherapy Standards Council, The General Hypnotherapy Register and The Hypnotherapy Association. After completion of our course you will be eligible for membership of these organisations together with The Complimentary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC) and The Association of NLP (ANLP) etc.
- A complete integrated training without the need to attend separate courses for each skill.
- A thorough, comprehensive and great value for money training by one of the original Hypnotherapy Schools and NLP Schools in the UK and Scotland.
- A course that is developed and delivered by a highly respected UK Teacher/Trainer with over 20 years experience.
- Small group sizes (no more than 8 on each course) enabling you to have personal attention to ensure your understanding and learning.
- Free on-going supervision to build your confidence and development.
- Motivation Training is a member of the UK Confederation of Hypnotherapy Organisations an umbrella body for the Hypnotherapy profession in the United Kingdom and its mission is to ensure that standards of conduct, ethics and practice are being met by its members.
- A proven business model 'Creating your Business'. Designed to help you be a self-employed professional Therapist and Coach whether in private practice or the corporate sector. It will give you guidance in all aspects of setting up your business with marketing, financial and practical advice etc.
- Opportunities for Continuing Professional Development including Review & Revision weekends, Stress Management practitioner and other short courses to further your skills. Read more on CPD.
- Free membership to the Motivation Institute - an online directory set up for our graduates to advertise themselves and promote their skills.
Our courses are unique but don't just take our word for it! Read testimonials from our graduates who are successfully using the skills they learnt here with us. Many of them have gone on to do some truly great work, achieving amazing results.
Visit our training page packed with in-depth course
information then request a free copy of our Prospectus and dates for 2015.
Want to have a discussion about our courses with our Trainer? Call Matthew on 01479 831614 or e-mail email@example.com and he will be happy to discuss any aspect of the training to help you make the right choices.
‘I can honestly say I learned more in three months with Matthew at Motivation Training than I would have done in a whole year of academic study. His practical, hands-on approach, combined with a brilliant sense of humour made the course both enjoyable and memorable in every sense of the word. As well as learning professional skills, the insights I gained from understanding how the mind works have been a revelation in my own life. Thank you so much.’ Richard Reed, Journalist, Editor and Author.
Articles and Downloads by Matthew Ferguson
Articles and Downloads by Matthew Ferguson